Friday, October 17, 2008

O.K. So we slaked a little the last month.

O.k So blogging the last month so of went down the drain. So a lot has happened the last month. Around the 8th of October we got sent over to Seattle for work. Turns out that we will stay here for a little while. We went and found a cool apartment over in Bremerton. I am so excited. It is brand new. I'll get pictures when we move in.

Wyatt is getting big. I think he is a little more than 12 lbs. He has now grown into the 3-6 mo clothes. Makes me a little sad that hes not a newborn. Oh well. He's still cute. His new thing is cartoons. He sits in his chair and watchs tom and jerry and justs laughs. He is also slobbering all the time.

This weekend is my big weekend. I am going to Boise to take my state boards for my license. I'm a little nervous. It will be good though. Anyways i'm posting a few pictures of Robby and Wyatt. We've had a little fun and had some adventures while we have been here in Seattle. Of course i'm not in them because i'm the one taking the pictures.

No comments: